The vision of Lavaca High School is a community with high expectations dedicated to helping students succeed.
Core Values and Beliefs:
The following are things that are musts for a successful education:
Mission Statement: The mission of Lavaca High School is to
- Safety is the foremost concern
- Care for the students
- Community (parent, teachers, students, etc…) dedicated to learning.
- Belief that ALL kids can learn
- Parental involvement
- Relation to real life
- Good communication
- Success is measured by what is learned
- Students must have good attendance
- Data measuring success
- Application of new technology
- Students take part in a variety of activities
- Unified school district
- Students are productive in society
- 21st Century learning.
provide a safe environment with caring, qualified educators,
well-rounded curriculum and activities which will guide
students toward a successful future.